Monday, October 31, 2011



Chào các bạn. Mình tên là quỳnh như. Mình là sinh viên nam thứ hai, học ngành khoa học xã hội, ở Đại học quố gia Singapo.

Previously, I went to Vietnam for 9 days during the summer break. My friend and I had joined the NUS Mountaineering club to climb Mount Fansipan which is located near Sapa. We took an international flight to Ho Chi Minh City, transferred to a domestic flight to Hanoi and from there, took train and buses to Sapa. After climbing Mount Fansipan, we travelled on an express coach to Ha Long Bay where we stayed overnight on a cruise, watched beautiful sun rise, swim, eat seafood, visited caves and fishing villages. On the 7th day, we left Halong Bay and took a bus to Cat Ba Island where we trekked and cycled. We also had a chance to eat Vietnamese specialty like phở bò! It was a very good experience and the very first Vietnamese word I’ve learnt during that trip was Xin chào!

Mình tên là Qunỳh Liên. Mình là sinh viên nam thứ tư ở Đai học Quốc gia Victoria ở Canada nhưng mình học một học kỳ ở Đai học Quốc gia Singapo. Mình học ngành sinh học. 

Although I’ve had some experience travelling to other areas in Southeast Asia, I haven’t yet had the opportunity to visit Vietnam. However, I’m planning on taking advantage of the close proximity of Vietnam to Singapore and will be travelling there this December for about one month. Even before taking this Vietnamese class I’d heard from many people how beautiful Vietnam is and that for many people it is ranked amongst the top of their travelling experiences. And learning more about the country and culture through this class has only made me more excited to visit the country. While I am there I plan on visiting many of the locations that were presented in the group oral presentations as I travel from Ho Chi Minh north up to Hanoi. I look forward to experiencing everything Vietnam has to offer including the delicious food, which I tried for the first time at the Vietnamese afternoon. 


Chúng tôi chọn Vịnh Hạ Long vì nghe nói Vịnh Hạ Long rất đẹp! Chúng tôi cũng muốn đi miền Bắc Việt Nam du lịch bụi và đi thăm hang động đẹp! Chúng tôi học có nhiều nơi tham quan và họat động đi du lịch gần Vịnh Hạ Long.




No comments: